Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ipsita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 01:13 PM
    MMR & Chicken pox vaccination during pregnancy
    Hello all
    I am an unlucky lady who unknowingly got both MMR & Chicken pox vaccination on June 15th 2007 and now I am 5 weeks pregnant.

I am scared to death, what will happen to my baby. Do I have to terminate?
    Please let me know if anybody went through this situation.
    I got pregnant after 7 yrs of my marriage.

Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
    These are both live vaccines, you need to discuss this with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken pox [ 1 Answers ]

What is the usual medicaton administered in the case of chicken pox in a 12 year old boy?

Chicken Pox and the Vaccination? [ 2 Answers ]

My son who is 14 1/2 months had what looked like the chicken pox about 3 weeks ago. I took him to the Emergency room and the Doctor there simply looked at them and said it was chicken pox. No blood work was done to confirm. I took him into get his shots and one of them was the Chicken Pox...

Chicken Pox [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

Chicken pox [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am pregnant for 4 months and never had chicken pox before. This weekend I am planning to see my teacher who's child has been infected with chicken pox. My teacher has not been infected maybe because she had it before. Now, I worry that my teacher might carry the virus (not infected by...

View more questions Search