Ask
    ellis9844 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Life experience degrees
    Is there any life experience degree that is real
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 10:50 PM
    To my knowledge, no, if what you mean is are they comparable to degrees that you obtain through schooling and hard work, can stand up to the rigors of employment calling for you to have a degree that is certified and recognized by some type of college board. There are such places that offer those kinds of degrees, granted based upon your life experience. And, the degrees they offer are legal in a lot of states. And, that is unfortunate.

There may be a college or university that may allow you to quickly test out of taking certain courses because of the experience that you have had. That would make sense. But, to simply give you a degree without you having to prove yourself by taking classes and tests - those types of places do a disservice to people by making them think that they have really achieved something when they have not.

Please check out the programs and products on the following site. It is one such place that offers degrees based upon life experience. What they offer is not just about becoming an ordained minister.

Welcome to the Progressive Universal Life Church

What type of degrees are you wanting to know about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work experience technical degrees [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... this is kalyan, I want to earn a work experience technical degree with my experience.

Life experience degrees [ 2 Answers ]

I have an earned masters degree and have completed all of my coursework for a doctorate. Are there ANY ACCREDITED collegs or universities that will VERIFY my transcripts and resume information and award a doctorate?

Degrees for experience [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any Accredited colleges or Universities that give degrees for life experiences? If so what the names of the legitimate ones?

Life Experience Degree Program [ 4 Answers ]

Could anyone that has any information about Glendale University and the life experience degree programs it offers Please tell me about it. They state that they are accredited by the National Distance Learning Accreditation Council (N.D.L.A.C.). Any information would be greatly appreciated on the...

View more questions Search