Future tense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple possession [ 3 Answers ]

My son was charged with Simple Possession of Marijuana. He was in a car with other kids when they got pulled over for not using a blinker. The boy in the front seat passed the joint they were smoking into the backseat to my son. He then threw it out the window. Nobody was charged but my son, the...

Tense agreement [ 2 Answers ]

WHICH IS CORRECT? (Watch the tense shift.) "She sometimes needed reminders to keep the talk focused on the novel. Her art demonstrates her ability to reflect on fictional characters. Her self-portrait as a mouse is a dramatic composition, inspired by Despereaux." OR "She sometimes needed...

Simple interest [ 1 Answers ]

What is the simple interest on a 14,500 load at 9% interest for 5 years? I did 14,500 x 9% x 5 years = $6,525

Subject-verb tense agreement [ 3 Answers ]

Does the following sentence demonstrate correct tense agreement? "How many times has she told you that same old story?"

Verb tense agreement [ 1 Answers ]

In this sentence: If you are a creative person by nature, or are interested in applying high-tech visual tools and programs to enchance your career, take a closer look at MU's graduate certificate and Master of Science in Multimedia Technology. Do we need the second are as in are interested.

View more questions Search