Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnold strong Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Bunny boiler strikes again!
    My ex girlfiend and I split up and we were on off until recently when she chose to date another guy a friend of her family that I knew who has a child from a previous relationship!

I knew something was going on before we split an I was well right! But when she started dating this new guy she started ringing me I said why? Because were mates I said we aren't mates and the only reason to contact me is if you could see us having a future together! After about 4 weeks on texts and calls from her that I mainly ignored I told her it was all or nothing she chose nothing!

Then last week she emails me asking if I wanted to go to a concert that she had spare tickets for and said she would offer them me before selling them on? Very confused to were this leaves me? Do I email bk? And if so what do I say?

If she's still with this guy then it would be so weird after the already weird situation!! If she just wants to be mate you think she wouldn't ask me! Unless she wants me to go seperatly as she's going with him! Its all very odd!! What to do?? Wots her game? Friends after I said all or nothing?? Because what would be the point seen as I'm not 16 any more and I'm after something long term! I have enough mates!
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 13, 2007, 06:52 AM
    I think she's just trying to string you along fella - I'd ignore her email and ignore her full stop. Like you said, you're not 16 any more, you deserve better!

Oh, by the way, I think the title of this post would make a brilliant title for a film! Lol!
    arnold strong Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 09:29 AM
    No joke but its felt like I've been living in a film for the last 3 months!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightning Strikes My Acer Travelmate 4062WLMi [ 1 Answers ]

Day before yesterday, my Acer was hit by a lightning strike, completely disabling it. Insurance is $500 deductable with depreciation, so it isn't worth filing. However I had lots of info on there that I find valuable. Fortunately, I use Carbonite backup, so I have the info. My problem is that I'm...

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Organized strikes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know 8 disadvantages of an organised strike.

Outside bunny Problem [ 1 Answers ]

My rabbit lives in my garage, he seems very happy but I do have one problem. My garage is not heated, when it gets very cold I bring him in the house until the cold snap lets up a bit, the problem is I can not keep his water from freezing. Anybody have any ideas?

20A Plug help needed before hurricane strikes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 amp(4 prong) female outlet on my generator, I bought the following: 20amp 4-prong male plug 15 ft of 4 cable 8 gauge rubber coated wiring a metal power box (don't know the official name) 2 pole 3 wire 20 amp grounding outlet (2 plugs) 2 pole 3 wire 15 amp duplex receptacle...

View more questions Search