Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Best bottle for breastfeeding
    Ok, this really isn't so much a question as much as an asking of opinion...

Its been nearly 4 years since my last child. I tried to breastfeed him, but couldn't keep up my supply when I went back to work. Since this time I have read up on things and decided to purchase a dual electric pump to bring with me when I return. Now here is where I need your opinion. I had my son on Avent bottles because it was the only one that managed his reflux, but it hindered his breastfeeding, I hated the bottles..

I have done research and found that the playtex nursers and the First Years Breast Flow bottles are the two best for breastfeeding babies. I trust playtex, they have a good rep, but has anyone used First Years bottles? IM not sure of the brand, is it good? The shape of the bottle and how it functions sems to be closer to the breast than the playtex bottle, and I would like to try them, but I don't want to spend a lot on bottles that won't work... they are pretty pricey. The reviews online are amazing, but I kind of wanted to hear from a real person...

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

7 up glass bottle [ 1 Answers ]

I have this 16 fluid ounce glass bottle of 7 up with the metal cap that says Yorktown 1781. What value do this bottle has? Thanks

Taking Bottle [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. My name is Cathy and I have a real issue with some of my daughter's parenting choices. She is twenty years old with a 10 mo old little girl. Though the baby does not take a pacifier or have a blanky she does take a bottle. She isn't quite walking yet. The first thing is she put...

Weaning off the bottle [ 6 Answers ]

My son will be 3 years old next month. He still insists on having a bottle when he goes to sleep, this doesn't bother me at all, it's the waking up 5 times a night to keep giving him a new one that does. I would just like to know the best way to go about weaning him off it all together?

Liquor bottle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 40th Anniv. 1944-1984 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (80 Proof) never been opened. Got it as a gift in the early 80's. It still has the paper seal on the cap. I don't drink whiskey and have toted this around with many military moves. I have to wonder is the product any good...

Breastfeeding [ 4 Answers ]

If I breastfeed will it make my nipples a little bit bigger? :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search