Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Who the heck?
    People are always asking me about if I'm funny or not... why.. is everybody funny... well I am a class cloun... should I stop being one.. you tell me.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Having humor in your life is a good thing as long as you don't use it for bad reasons, like playing dangerous pranks and stuff like that :)
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 10:48 PM
    I love people with a great sense of humor.
    As long as the jokes and laughter aren't based on someone else's expense, it's OK in my book.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 11, 2007, 12:49 AM
    If you're good with humor then yeah. Don't overdo it though and think people expect you to do stupid things in the class. Some dumb things give a chuckle but, Draw the line from funny and plain stupid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HPV, how the heck? [ 9 Answers ]

HI, My doctor has diagonsed me with HPV. I am very confused about this. My husband and I have been together since we were 14 and have had no sexual contact with anyone else. How then did I get it, if it is only spread through sexual cotnact? My doctor upset me by suggesting that my husband may...

What the heck is going on? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so 4 weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend and it started weird. First I avoided him and then when I was ready to be friends, he avoided me!:mad: so I got angry and avoided him while getting my friends to talk to him. We eventually became friends again. Recently, me and my friend went to the...

What the heck? [ 16 Answers ]

I've posted about this before, but here is a recap: Dated/lived together for over a year. She felt she needed a break, moved out, asked me not to see other people as she wouldn't either. At X-mas time I catch her on a date. Things get ugly, she tells me to never contact her ever again. ...

What in the heck do I have here? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, I just stumbled across this forum and I think I have reached nirvana! I am finishing my basement and have reached the point of finishing my bathroom. It was "stubbed" by the builder, but I just don't know what each pipe is for. I have posted a pic here:...

What the heck is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a picture of a rough-in for a basement bathroom and there is a really weird plug in the floor right behind the toilet stub. See the picture. Does anyone know what heck this is? It looks like someone messed up to me. When unscrew the cap off, it does drain to something.. Thanks, eric

View more questions Search