Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2005, 10:57 AM
    Nero / Without Multisession OR Multisession Anyway ?
    I have to burn multisession correctly done all properties. but if the burning are ready krijg I these popup :

"Burn Multisession Anyway , Burn Without Multisession" .

to be able burn still files later in the compilation, he who I must choose? I do not want close it session, later still what to burn ?

sory for my not too perfect English :(
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2005, 04:42 AM
    Nero
    Hi,
    When you burn a multisession, you can play the music on your cd player, and also play the music on your computer plus view the data files on the computer.
    But, you can't add more music to the cd if you want to later. When you burn the music, it has to be closed to play it on a cd player, like on a stereo or in a car cd player.
    I would suggest NOT burning as Multisession, but burn two separate cd's; one for music and one for data files.
    Walmart has music cd's for around 12 dollars US for 50 of them. You can burn either music or data files on them; around 1 hr music, or 700 mb data.
    If you burn as music, then choose Audio CD, and have enough music to fill up the cd, cause you can't add more to it later.
    On the data cd, you can add more data files to it later.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    sohi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 08:12 AM
    Especially I want thank for your answer but it does not concern music cd. I have empty dvd - and dvd +. I make a film compilation each time burn I another film. Therefore if I burn without choose multissession, I cannot burn later files on the dvd but if I multisession choose anyway do not be possible I also. I understand it entirely nothing of but what is it well do I think that I without chooses multisession to burn still files later?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nero iso... [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to make an ISO file without burning it using nero... because I want to burn ISO with text doc... And if you are in DOS and there's a CD containing ISO in CD-ROM and your type dir/w what will you see... :confused:

Nero [ 4 Answers ]

I have nero 5 v5.5.4.0. and all I want to do is burn an avi onto a cd as a avi. So far when I try to burn it to cd the cd's don't work anywhere... how do I burn it onto cd? Thanks

Nero [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, When using Nero 6.6 to burn cd's I encounter distortion on certain passages : piano ,vocals etc. The levels are all good when trk is created -wav or mp3. And the only time the distortion occcurs is on play back of the burned CD. Now, While using Win Media player's genric Roxio burn program...

Nero [ 2 Answers ]

I have nero 5 v5.5.4.0. and all I want to do is burn an avi onto a cd as a avi. So far when I try to burn it to cd the cd's don't work anywhere... how do I burn it onto cd? Thanks

View more questions Search