Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doesSheLoveme Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I called it went bad then good
    OK I called my ex girlfriend we argue about how I think she is leading me on but doesn't want to be with me and I told her I'm done that I wanted her out my life when I really didn't I just need to get over her.so after we argue we talk like normal people and she brought up something like we probably talk again in skoal and thing's might happen again what does that mean does she still like me ? And if so is that a hint to go after her? And this is for ladies she going to call me on my b-day I want to take her to a place I always wanted to take her so I planned on ask her when she calls me if she wants to come with me is that good ? And if say's yes does that mean there's still a chance?
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 9, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Hello

Why is it up to her if you get back together. Don't you have a say in the matter. Has all the problems been worked out from the past and forgotten so they don't add to the new problems of the future.

If you argue then why even think about being with her. If she wants to go out with you on your B-Day tell her your busy with friends that care about you. Dump her and find a sweet lady that cares about you and will work with you to make a relationship work.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I reread all the advice given you in your other posts and came across this one,
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-103620.html
    And it seems like its from a female, confusing since its under your name. My advice has not changed, even with the new events you have posted as I think you have put the pressure on, and boxed her in a corner somewhat. Please set this straight for me with a little more info, so I can get a handle on what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good vs Bad [ 31 Answers ]

Here is a good one. How do u difrence between good and bad. If a bad action can bring something good what kind of action is it? I have heard a lot of sentences like, why God permits bad things to happen, well maybe they are not bad as we think they are. Maybe it is possible that there is no good...

Good or bad [ 1 Answers ]

Stock price maximization good or bad for sociaty

Bad or good ! [ 20 Answers ]

Dear exerts , How can you tell whether your spirituality is in the right direction or wrong?? Regards Navid

Good or bad? [ 19 Answers ]

So there is this guy at work who I get on with really well. We are always telling each other jokes and having a laugh. However, he has recently startd being overly nice. Everyday I come into work, he will shout hello and then follow with "you look very nice today" - it's really nice and made...

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search