Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 09:43 AM
    When using bio claire does your..
    When u use bio claire oil and cream mixed together does your skin peel?
    kay26 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 03:05 PM
    I will suggest not to mix the 2 together or one after the other at the same time, this will cause break out on your skin, the oil is more stronger than the cream so you can choose whice one u preferred.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 12, 2008, 08:52 PM
    I use the oil on my face and it seems to make my skin peel. Now my forehead looks so smooth and bright like never before (because of the sun hitting it and causing big dark marks).
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Do you guys mean peeling on a in the sense of the skin being a bit dry and flaky? Because I am using the lotion and I started to notice that and it seems a bit darker in those areas. So I started to chill with a bit and use it on my neck, which looks great!
    kay26 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 06:11 PM
    [QUOTE=Vicky_D]I use the oil on my face and it seems to make my skin peel. Now my forehead looks so smooth and bright like never before (because of the sun hitting it and causing big dark marks).[/QUO

Hi vicky, how long u been using the oil for?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Does anybody know if because gives acne like makari?on the face
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can NON bio dad sue bio mom for C/S ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am divorced from ex . Who has been a father figure to my oldest daughter for 15 1/2 years . She is 16 (17 in June of 07) . If she decides to move in with him . Can he sue me for C/S ? He is NOT the bio dad . And he does NOT have legal custody of her at this time . Can he sue me for C/S , or will...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

Bio ? [ 6 Answers ]

Most of the fruits and vegetables you get from a supermarket are the product of

View more questions Search