Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genenick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Scotts Lawn Tractor (mfg by John Deere) Model L1742 schematic
    I am looking for a wiring diagram (schmatic) for a Scotts Lawn Tractor Model L1742. The unit will not start and appears to have a sefety switch open. The battery is good and I have checked all items suggested by owner's manual. If I can come up with a schematic I can possibly troubleshoot and find where the circuit is open.

Thanks
    nedr42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 12:36 PM

Need schematics on Scotts lawn tractor mfg. by John Deere model 1642-h

Thanks.
    nedr42
    whitew Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nedr42 View Post
    Need schematics on Scotts lawn tractor mfg. By John Deere model 1642-h

thanks.
    nedr42
    /Users/dalewhiteley/Desktop/Kohler six page Mower Manual

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere LT160 lawn tractor [ 8 Answers ]

My lawn tractor (LT)will not start. When it is on choke it just acts like it is not getting fuel. When on run when I try to start it it backfires and will not start. I checked the fuel filter, chenaged the spark plug, made sure the carborator was not clogged cleaned out the carborator bowl. The...

Problems with John Deere LT190 lawn tractor [ 12 Answers ]

I am having problems with my just under 2 year old lawn tractor. It works fine with the mower attachment. But just before Xmas 2006 the problem started, when blowing snow with the snow blower attachment that I just purchased early spring 2006 and only used a couple of times with no problems....

John Deere Lawn Tractor L110 Repair transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in learning how to repair or find a rebuilt transmission for my John Deere L110 Lawn Tractor. I would also like any information on where I could find a repair manual for this model?

Find mfg. Of lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a older lawn tractor that is tagged BRADFORD MONTICARLO 836. I'm trying to find out who and when built these and distributed them. I've been searching the web and can not find anything on these old machines. Model 5285-2800yd4 and serial no. 6274567 is the other info. I've found on the...

"OLD" John Deere lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very old John Deere lawn tractor that needs a needle and needle seat for the carburetor. John Deere no longer makes parts for this mower. It is an 18HP Kawasaki carb. I live in Anderson, SC and have not found anyone carrying parts for this. Any help appreciated.

View more questions Search