Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crosenhaft Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Spider bite
    :confused:

I visited Belize and Guatemala in February, 2007 and was bitten by a spider on my scalp. Since then I have had a rash on my scalp, shoulders, back and on the backs of my hands. It has settled on my scalp and shoulders. I want to know if this rash can be from the spider bite.

Thank you,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Without knowing what kind of spider bit you it is hard to say. You need to get to your doctor and have it looked at to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I bite my fingernails? [ 26 Answers ]

I am a professional very well respected business woman, wife and mother. I cannot stop biting my fingernails! The only way my hands look decent is to wear acrylic nails from the nail salon. I have done this ever since I was in first grade according to my parents. I am now 40. I want to stop...

I think my bite is off [ 1 Answers ]

I just resently had an upper and lower partial plate and I think my bite could be off I;m having headaches and not feeling real well How would I know if my bite is off Thanks Anne

Spider bite --ouch! [ 9 Answers ]

Today, I took my puppy outside and felt a very sharp burning pain on my toe. I looked down I saw a black fury spider with white spots on my toe. I immediately brushed it off and went inside. Ok, I'm TERRIFIED of spiders so I ran inside kicking and screaming like a big baby! ;) THAT is when the...

Spider Bite? [ 4 Answers ]

I have what I think may be a spider bite on the inside of my leg. Yesterday evening I noticed that my upper leg hurt so I lifted my pant leg. I have what looks like a large zit with a black dot in the middle. It's very painful and feels hard like a peanut M & M. It's itchy at times. The main part...

Frost bite [ 1 Answers ]

Why does frost bite become black and seem like a burn(electric, black n singed)... with the blisters as well?:confused:

View more questions Search