Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzbabie Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2007, 05:52 PM
    A women to a man
    To me, from personal experiences I feel that to a man a women is nothing more then a body to use and a pretty face... and even when your realionship is on the rocks they still want to have sex... whats up with that.. why do all men only care about sex... I am in a realionship also and may be pregnant and he knows and he wants to have the pregency ternimated... yet still he wants to have sex and that's all...
    So I was just wondering am I the only one who feels tat way or are there other women who think tat most men only want you in bed and that's it
    .and to the women who have the man of their dreams... all I have to say is your so lucky you do not have to deal with the a** holes out there
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 7, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Wow, you are generalising about us guys,
    Maybe 10-20% of the guys I know are like that, at the most. The rest of us are great, disliking slutty chicks and valuing personality.

Jul 7, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    wow, you are generalising about us guys,
    maybe 10-20% of the guys i know are like that, at the most. the rest of us are great, disliking slutty chicks and valuing personality.

Srrie I don't really mean it to all the guys but no off most of them.. and the nices ones are either taken or it just takes 4eva to find them

Jul 7, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Hey, I know quite a few "nice" guys, and girls, and they single. Trust me, the one you are looking for will come, there's a guy out there who is meant for you, have patience. Have faith.

Jul 7, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    hey, i know quite a few "nice" guys, and girls, and they single. trust me, the one you are looking for will come, theres a guy out there who is meant for you, have patience. have faith.
    You are right and I'm srrie if what I said off you in any way its just that going threw a lot can make someone feel that way but beside that you your def rite one day I ll meet someone perfect for me
    Thanks

Jul 7, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Lol, you didn't "off me"
    I understand. Just don't let bad experiences sour your opinion of a whole gender :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 10:49 PM
    I am sure that you will find that person that is the right one for you eventually. But, I wouldn't get hung up about it. I would concentrate first on who you are and what you want out of your life. Develop the skills that you have. Make yourself attractive by the things that you do. Join clubs and organizations where there are people who like the same things that you do. If you are a "seeker" trying to find a relationship, you will find other "seekers" like you in those clubs and organizations.

By the way, I do agree with cal823's answers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2007, 07:18 AM
    I know your going through a lot worrying about being pregnant, and the babies daddy supposedly getting married to some one else. He's a jerk, and most men are not like that. So stop seeing him until this pregnancy thing is solved and then never have sex with him again, as you see he is not in love with you, nor is he on your side. I think you should leave the guys alone for a while, and work on you, by finding out what you want in life, and what makes you happy. It is so important to be happy with yourself first, and then share that happiness with some one who deserves you.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:20 AM
    I am sorry you are in this tough situation and yes, it does seem, at times, that all men are like the one man who is a total lame excuse for humankind. But not all men are like that. We, as women, cannot slam the whole gender for one. We fume when a guy does that to us, lumps us all into the golddigger or whore category. Cannot make all pay for the sins of one.

For this guy you are involved with - cut out the sex. It is your body and your right to say no to him. If he forces you, call the police. You can take control over yourself, that is your right. He may be the world's biggest shmuck, but you do not have to endorse any of his behavior by keeping him in your bed and in your life. If you are pregnant, make sure you get the wheels in motion for child support when the baby is born.

For your sake, I hope you are not pregnant. You need to start taking better care of yourself, acting more responsibly for your own well being, being protected from being used and any risk of pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease.
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Not every guy is a total , you just look in the wrong places. I know plenty of nice and caring guys that don't only care about sex.
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 01:50 PM
    A lot of guys are interested in females for sex. I've known my fair share of guys like that. Yep, the want the pretty face, the hot body, the sex, and then for you to wait on them hand & foot! They don't care about your thoughts or feelings. They don't care about taking care of you when you are sick or getting to know who you are as a person. They have no interest in anything that interests you... unless it's sex - with them. Yep. I know the type. There are plenty of them out there.

But not ALL are like that. I dated on guy for 5 years who was THE most loyal, deticated and thoughtful, caring guy I'd ever met in my life.. . And I married a guy who loves sex, but he loves ME as a person too. He respects me. He hears me out when something is on my mind/bothering me. He helps with the kids. He'll even do dishes if I'm sick (and he HATES to do dishes.) But... he's still a guy, likes to burp & fart really loud, play video games, and talk about sex/hot girls with his friends.

You'll find one who isn't such a jerk. Just stop looking! ;)

Jul 8, 2007, 08:33 PM
    :o
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieMama
    A lot of guys are interested in females for sex. I've known my fair share of guys like that. Yep, the want the pretty face, the hot body, the sex, and then for you to wait on them hand & foot! They don't care about your thoughts or feelings. They don't care about taking care of you when you are sick or getting to know who you are as a person. They have no interest in anything that interests you...unless it's sex - with them. Yep. I know the type. There are plenty of them out there.

But not ALL are like that. I dated on guy for 5 years who was THE most loyal, deticated and thoughtful, caring guy I'd ever met in my life. ... And I married a guy who loves sex, but he loves ME as a person too. He respects me. He hears me out when something is on my mind/bothering me. He helps with the kids. He'll even do dishes if I'm sick (and he HATES to do dishes.) But...he's still a guy, likes to burp & fart really loud, play video games, and talk about sex/hot girls with his friends.

You'll find one who isn't such a jerk. Just stop looking! ;)

Aww wow really that is just so sweet... you know after reading all this and especially what you wrote it just gives me a lot of hope, and I bet your right mabie if I do stop looking the right person just might come... like this quote I heard a while ago...
    At night when we look out we see so many stars and among the ones we choose to ingore are the ones that are willing to shine for us forever... mabie there is a star who's willing to shine for me forever and I just can't see it yet
    Thank you so much
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:37 PM
    I think your attitude is clouded by poor/bad experiences with men. I could say the same about many women I have known-but it is a small (insignificant) amount of women. Just like your selection of men that you are basing your statistics on.

You WILL find the right man if you set your sights correctly-loook for good not bad and that's what YOU will attract!

Best wishes!

Jul 8, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    I am sorry you are in this tough situation and yes, it does seem, at times, that all men are like the one man who is a total lame excuse for humankind. But not all men are like that. We, as women, cannot slam the whole gender for one. We fume when a guy does that to us, lumps us all into the golddigger or whore category. Cannot make all pay for the sins of one.

For this guy you are involved with - cut out the sex. It is your body and your right to say no to him. If he forces you, call the police. You can take control over yourself, that is your right. He may be the world's biggest shmuck, but you do not have to endorse any of his behavior by keeping him in your bed and in your life. If you are pregnant, make sure you get the wheels in motion for child support when the baby is born.

For your sake, I hope you are not pregnant. You need to start taking better care of yourself, acting more responsibly for your own well being, being protected from being used and any risk of pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease.
    Yes it is really hard being in a situation like this one side is a life of an unborn and on the other is someone who doesn't even care for the unborn life... but he never focred me I just felt very compled toward him but I did tell him that I don't want to have sex anymore and he didn't break up with me yet I think he wants to know if he has a responsibility or not... well whatever the case may be I sure did learn my lesson in this realionship and I will be sure of being protecte... thank u
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Choosing a MAN wisely can keep you out of situations like this. I emphasize on MAN because this guy still has yet to become one. I really hope that you make a decision for your own sake and not this jerks sake. You know what you want in your heart, so that is what you need to do... Take a deep breath and some time. This guy should be out of the picture, and if you are pregnant and you keep the baby, well he owes for child support and hopefully he may grow up just a little when it comes time to be a father. That would be a wonderful miracle wouldn't it? Good luck!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Simple... don't sleep with him an hour after you meet and see who hangs around. A good guy will be there and every topic won't be about when are you going to get in the sack.

Most guys will sleep with anything decent looking that lets them... but they really enjoy being with a woman who has a bubbling and pleasant personality, and if they eventually get to sleep with them then its icing on the cake.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Yes, I agree with smoothy, men enjoy a good woman.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2007, 10:11 AM
    he didn't break up with me yet I think he wants to know if he has a responsibility or not...
    With the way he treated you, you should have kicked him to the curb, pregnant or not!
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 10:47 AM
    I am going to say that the choices we make reflect who we are. It is hard sometimes to get past the infatuation but we always know if it is wrong.
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 06:57 AM
    This reminds me of something I heard over the weekend...
    All Men are A-holes, you just need to figure out what kind of a-hole you can live with...

And it sounds like yours has hemroids... Unless your like 17 or have a lot of kids or something, for him to say you sure terminate the baby just shows he doesn't care about you, he just wants the P. There are decent guys out there you just need a little time to find mr. right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women over 40 [ 3 Answers ]

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS) As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why: A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want...

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Any Other Women Have This? [ 6 Answers ]

I have another question for all of you out there, if you don't mind? During sex with my boyfriend I get seriously gooey. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it is a darker color, sometime I bleed a little bit. When we are done there is usually a big clean up. He has to clean himself up and I do...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search