Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    insideasession Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Possibility of pregnancy?
    Me and my girlfriend were having outercourse and my hand might have gotten pre semen on them when I touched her. She complains about getting nauseated at times and has stomach pains in the morning. The events happened about 5 days ago. Can she be pregnant like that?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 09:03 PM
    did you have intercourse? You don't get symptoms five days after an "event" where no penetration happened... and even if you did have penetration, she wouldn't feel symptoms... she probably wouldn't even know she was pregnant for another 4 weeks. She is psyching herself out. No sex = no pregnancy... simple as that.

Jul 6, 2007, 09:04 PM
    No penetration occurred, we were outside in the backyard too
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Well the location doesn't matter at all... but Id say you are safe, and your girlfriend is overreacting. She needs to calm down, and her body will return to normal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 09:10 PM
    She may have the stomach flu? But she's not pregnant.

Jul 6, 2007, 09:12 PM
    That's what I thought at first but she didn't eat a lot today and still complains about sharp tummy aches
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 09:12 PM
    You won't get pregnancy symptoms, i.e. nausea and vomiting only 5 days after the fact.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 09:14 PM
    It could be a lot of things... PMS, indegestion, the flu, a stomach bug... but it is definitely not pregnancy... the human body just doesn't work that way.
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I would, however, suggest that if you are not ready for parenthood, to back off on the sexual experiences.

Remember that nothing is 100% effective except for abstinence.

Jul 6, 2007, 10:39 PM
    She's having pains on her breast right now I think she might be pregnant, her period came 2 weeks ago though so I'm not sure why she should get sore breasts now
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 09:07 AM
    There is a condition that a woman can cause when she truly is worried that she is pregnant, it is completely pshychological, but her body will actually begin to act pregnant. She needs to calm down. You must have penetration to be pregnant.

Jul 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Can her breast pain be ovulation? She has calmed down a lot now, but from this website I think she maybe having signs of it

Ovulation Frequently Asked Questions : American Pregnancy Association
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Yes, ovulation can cause breast tenderness in some women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibility ? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I went through IVF and we are going in for our blood test in the morning to see if were pregnant. I'm spotting and when I wipe I get a brownish discharge. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?:confused:

Pregnancy possibility- can it be?/urgent [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 30 yrs old. I have 2 children. I have a mc of 31 days. I had unprotected sex at 28th dec with 12 dec first day of menstruation. Is there a poss of pregnancy, since I have not had the cramps I usually get 10 days before my period is due. Thanks all!

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

Pregnancy Possibility? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am just wondering about something, I had unsex, the day before my period, and my period came the day after, does that mean that one is totally safe, if your period comes the day after? I am on the pill, so I am OK, but just say I wasn't, and my period still came, am I defo not pregnant?...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a few weeks ago {3} me and my girlfriend were getting pretty physical. She had already given me oral sex and she wanted me to enter her. Now I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I did it anyway {i won't do that again for a WHILE}. Before I went in I made sure there was no semen or anything...

View more questions Search