Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CantRememberYesterday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 08:13 PM
    I think 80's but possibly 70's.
    I keep remembering this movie, and thought it was called "The Quest" but when I type it into the internet, I get nothing, so here goes...

There is a boy who hangs around this pond/waterhole, and around the same time every day he notices (with dramatization, of course) massive bubbles come up from the beneath the water. The kid is like preteen I think... so eventually after so many days, he gets himself ready to go underneath the water to find out what is down there...
    And lo and behold it is just some mechanical machine where huge air pockets gather in it's crane-like device... they build up, disperse, and cause the major confusion...
    .. but I think I remember the kid getting stuck in the machine, under water... :confused:

If anyone has any idea, please let me know so that I may sleep well, again... =) (j/k)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 10:52 PM
    People love this movie. It's the Australian flick Frog Dreaming (aka The Quest) from 1986, starring Henry Thomas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Children's Animation, possibly manga? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have two questions: ANIME 1: I remember watching an animation about two orphaned girls that grew up together from babies (I don't think they were sisters), and I think the orphange was in the country and they get to their teens and have an argument and I don't remember much else,...

70's or 80's animation [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for a 70's or 80's animation, all I remember is a boy who some how meets as an old man in the future, and he has a metal plate on his head, later you find out the old man is him, then the boy has a accident, and that's how he gets a metal plate on his head. I also remember something...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search