Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:50 PM
    2 Animated movies from the 80's I think.
    Been searching for years, but I kind of suck at explaining

The first one is set in pre historic times. It involves a one eyed T-rex that killed the boy's father or something

The 2nd is set in space. It's a band of kids. One is a princess. One has a calculator that answers almost everything and one has like a lance you can pull out and such. I don't really know how to explan this one. So I have a hard time on it. I just remember loving it.
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 12:22 PM

1. The Land Before Time (a one-eyed T-Rex kills the mother of the "boy")

2. Starchaser: Legend of Orin (its in space, featuring a princess, a rogue pilot and a boy with a hilt without a blade, but he makes a blade with his mind.)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 02:39 PM

Maybe two 70's
    Animes,.

Ryu, The Primitive Boy
    Genshi Shonen Ryuu

Spaketeers
    a.k.a. Sci-Bots

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

2 80's animated movies/series? Looking for titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to live in New Hampshire when I watched this movie/show and we had satellite so there is a good chance it is Canadian, as I remember watching the Raccoons and other shows like that. It is a vague memory, but I was 3 years old when I saw it, so :) No clue if it was a show, but I am more...

80's movies, please help! [ 6 Answers ]

:) Hi! I have a very vague memory of two 80's children's movies, both animated... #1 - This may be a Care Bear movie... the only memory I have of it is a bubbling muddy area, and you have to walk across it by stepping on stones that talk and get mad when they are stepped on. It was a very...

Help with 80's movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I am looking for the titles of two different movies. First one I remember 3 or so men going out for a run in the desert. They either get lost or come across some crazy desert people living out there. The desert people bully them and I believe they kill two of the runners. One gets killed...

Need help with 2 movies from the 80's I think! [ 6 Answers ]

The first is about a group of kids on rollerskate trying to escape from something? They are forced to play in tourments or games for some reason! I remember that they had this clubs house thing that they hid this glowing ball of light in. The one part of the movie I really remember is they escaped...

View more questions Search