Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHELL13 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 11:39 AM
    I'm FALLING for him again
    I told myself that I would never fall for him, but know I'm falling for him. I told myself I a would'nt after how he hurt me is this a bad thing?
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 5, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Need more info, how did he hurt you?
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Well don't let him hurt you. Do not see him, do not contact him, do not let him contact you, block him. Its hard but your get better if you do NO CONTACT :)
    BottomRock Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 01:37 PM

If you are a student, try to concentrate on Studies try to learn something new. Or If you are working try to divert you mind in to development or try to make yourself busy.
    When I was in the same dilemma in my office I tried to look towards achieving something and now I'm free from that. The Reason why I'm giving my example is to you is to tell you or make you feel that it will work for you as it worked for me.

Nothing is impossible in this word until you try it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm falling for him [ 2 Answers ]

Im kind off dating a married man.. he also my school admission rep.. What should I do?

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Could he be falling? [ 28 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months. We met online Jan 2nd. We started talking for a few days first online and then on the phone which were 2 hour conversations. We then decided to meet and have been dating every since…. Exclusively. In fact, he was seeing another girl when we met,...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

Falling in Love... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I've liked this guy since like 2nd grade. And I dinally just told him like 5-6 months ago while walking home with him (except he didn't know I was walking home with him, he just happened to think we were walking in the same direction) and then when he turned to his neighborhood I said OK...

View more questions Search