Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 5, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Ancient fairy movie
    Read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", really really want the name of this movie. And its not herbie! :confused:
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 5, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Try "FernGulley: The Last Rainforrest" (1992) It was pretty popular and from the 90's instead of the 80's so It may not be what you're looking for but I hope it helps.
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 6, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dias06
    read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", realy realy want the name of this movie. and its not herbie! :confused:
    Thanks but no it's not, I love ferngulley though. What I'm looking for has real people in, and there are fairies (actors scaled down) and I specifically remember a car being involved somehow. Probably trying 2 save the forest! I know that's really vague but that's all I cn remember.
    monet_24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I remember a show about the fairies. It came on after Land of the Lost did when I would watch it. It was a Saturday morning show. I think you are talking about the Bugaloos. They did have a car in the show!
    lanaxteardrops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Wy does everyone come up with ferngully.
    OK. I might be looking for the same movie as you. This is what I can remember of it

OK. So I think its based a while back in this old house/manor. The girl has brown hair. She goes to this fairy world I think and sse can't eat the food there otherwise she can't leave. I just remember a scene where she walks through the woods and there's a raven. I'm not sure if the raven is the dark king or a messenger or not. I think it was made the same time around labyrinth.

Another bit I'm not sure blongs to this movie or a different one. But her dress is made of spiders thread.

I know how vague it is and I watched it on TV when I was litte. But I want to know the name of it
    dezertmonk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 09:51 AM

The one with the car might be "The Gnome Mobile." Another good one is "Darby O'Gill and the Little People."
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Nov 21, 2008, 11:42 PM

But, you say it is live action? Try FairyTale: A True Story (1997) is the only live action fairy movie I recall. Never seen it so no idea about the bug.
    DitsyDuchess Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lanaxteardrops View Post
    wy does everyone come up with ferngully.
    ok. i might be looking for the same movie as you. this is what i can remeber of it

ok. so i think its based a while back in this old house/manor. the girl has brown hair. she goes to this fairy world i think and sse can't eat the food there otherwise she can't leave. i just remember a scene where she walks through the woods and there's a raven. im not sure if the raven is the dark king or a messenger or not. i think it was made the same time around labyrinth.

another bit im not sure blongs to this movie or a diferent one. but her dress is made of spiders thread.

i know how vague it is and i watched it on tv when i was litte. but i want to know the name of it
    I know which film this is, I'm looking for it too, although I'm sure it was a cartoon.
    cyrtos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 08:13 AM
    The movie is called faeries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient egypt [ 2 Answers ]

If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

80's TV show with live action fairy tale characters [ 2 Answers ]

I remember and have been trying to find the name of an 80's TV show about a fairy tale princess trying to live in the 1980's she was snow white or a rip off snow white... it was very short lived and I believe it was on at night.

Movie about water and air fairy who are in love? Maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search