Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Cats and fireworks
    My cats are terrified by the loud noises. I started last night making sure that they were inside all day and night. Please remember to keep your cats/kittens as safe and secure around the fireworks and their noise as much as possible.
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 3, 2007, 08:27 PM
    And Dogs! Haha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's In Fireworks? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would...

What Is The Structure Of Fireworks [ 1 Answers ]

Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search