Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:24 PM
    A guy at work!
    At where I work there is the guy that I really fancey!
    I want to tell him that I like him but I thought that he wouldn't like
    Me back and our working environment would feel weird and awkward!
    What should I do? Should I tell him and feel weird afterwards or not
    Tell him and regret it forever!
    N0223C Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 02:29 PM
    I suggest you don't tell him flat out that you like him, that might be too much of a shock and scare him off. Give him a few hints that you like him, and maybe he will return them. Compliment him on his hair, clothes or even his work. With any luck these will make him recognize your affection towards him, and he may make the first move! If worse comes to worse, ask him out to lunch or something. Subtlety is the key in my opinion, that way nobody will feel awkward whether it works out or not. Hope this helps!

N0223C
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 3, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I agree. Don't just flat out tell him. You should hint to the fact that you like him if he hints back that he likes you then slowlyas the "relationship" as friends grows he'll tell you he likes you first and as girls we perferr that :)
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I do have 1 problem!! He's so much shorter than me and that would look so bad!
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 5, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Okay my boyfriend... totally short... and what does it matter?? He is so hot and has such an awesome personality that you don't even realize he's short, until he stands up that is lol lol height is not a big deal if you don't make it out to be trust me, me and my shorty are happy
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 5, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Just thing of all the super tall woman in the world. Like 6'3 right. They r probably going to go out with short guys. So will u!
    pikachufannumber1 Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Jul 5, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Who cares what other people think! Anyway you should hint and if he hints back then when you get to a comfortable phase in your growing relationship then you can tell him how you feel with all your heart. But if you want to wait till he tells you first then you do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

My best guy friend? Is it going to work? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've been friends with a guy for 1yr and 4mnths now.. We started being friends, because he went through a difficult breakup and me too, so we helped each other.. since then we've become BEST BEST friends. We are totally comfortable with each other. We started kissing and it was just kind of...

View more questions Search