Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navarre Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Outlook Express Folders Backup
    Hi,
    I have created many folder and 'message rules' to automatically sort my incoming mail. Since it took me many hours to do this I would like to know if its possible to back all this configuration up?

Cheers,
    Navarre
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 01:57 AM
    I know a link that can help you with this just click here
    Compossible Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Navarre
    Hi,
    I have created many folder and 'message rules' to automatically sort my incoming mail. Since it took me many hours to do this I would like to know if its possible to back all this configuration up?

Cheers,
    Navarre
    Backup is always a pain. I alleviated this by subscribing to Carbonite.com. It's simple, automatic, retains your folder structure, stores offsite (which avoids all the complex steps one must take to do that him/herself), sends only encrypted strings over the Web, encrypts them a second time at Carbonite, then only sends you encrypted files when you want them back. (Of course it decrypts the encrypted gobbledygook at your computer if/when you download files you need.)

I have NO commercial, financial, family or employment connection to Carbonite. It just relieved a huge hassle, so am grateful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backup outlook [ 1 Answers ]

MVIJAY I have data in my Outlook. How to take up OUTLOOK data backup(inbox, sentitems, contacts etc. ) without using any specific software. Then after installing the new OS, I want to export these backup data to outlook.

How to backup Outlook Express email folders and settings [ 2 Answers ]

I want to reinstall Windows Xp soon, as I got a virus and after cleaning the computer doesn't work as smooth as before. I gives some strange erros and sometimes it justs hangs up... I want to backup Outlook Express emails and settings before reinstall, and restore afterwards. Any help?:confused:

Outlook 2003 - checking data file 'Personal Folders' for problems [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to turn this OFF? My computer has a few issues of its own.. nothing that bothers me too bad. Sometimes, it shuts itself down overnight and I usually have evrything still open... like outlook 2003. I know that the problem is NOT with outlook but every time I go to open outlook...

Outlook express [ 4 Answers ]

You were so helpful last time I asked a question that I am coming back with another. I am using OTLOOK EXPRESS in Windows 98 for e.mail purposes. In the sub menu selected by hitting "Inbox" there is a variety of options such as "save", "Sent", "draft" etc. I want empty the one entitled...

View more questions Search