Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darniboy Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Do I have a brain tumour!
    I'm a 15 year old girl and for the last 5 years I have been worrying about my head. What it is is that when I tense,shake and turn my head its like I can feel something inside my head moving back and forth. Im really worried about it and can't bare to go and see a doctor. Any advice on what you think it may be? Do you feel anything like that in your head? Please help I'm desperate!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 10:13 AM
    You don't have a brain tumor sweetie. If you did you would not feel it. You see, the brain has no nerve endings, many brain surgeries are done while the patient is awake actually.

Does this happen especially when you have a headache?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2007, 10:17 AM
    No brain tumour but I think you have a tendency to worry about a lot of things you should not.

Worry can cause anxiety and also effect other things. If you have headaches like J9 has said could be that.

If you are worried about any kind of health issues you should go see the doctor. A doctor should set your mind at ease.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M.S. And psychological brain damage [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have multiple schlerosis, have had for about 9 years. My question is, I have recently been through a very bad time,(insanity), but have been back for a year and a half. My daughter believes I have brain damage from the m.s. but only to do with my mental health. I have never heard of this,...

Sinus Infection in the Brain [ 9 Answers ]

My mom was in the hospital about a year ago, with a Sinus Infection that reached her brain. She was there for a week, and they gave her two weeks worth of antibiotics, and told her to go see her neurologist. Problem is, that 2 years ago, she lost her job after being there for 12 years(corporate...

Doesn't work in my brain [ 27 Answers ]

A few years back I became a real christian. By real christian I mean not just saying I'm one, but reading the bible, praying, and trying to follow the whole law of the bible. I study the bible more then I study anything in school, so far I've got about a hundred different opinions on just about...

Brain Cramp [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help jar my memory with this one? There was a black male artist whom I first saw on Video Soul hosted by Donnie Simpson during the 80's or 90's. I cannot remember the song title or artist's name. He had dreadlocks and sang this slow song by a swimming pool. I believe this was a one hit...

Brain storming [ 1 Answers ]

How can I narrow a topic to asingle spoke or sub-header of a spoke on the map?

View more questions Search