Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOJO537 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 11:08 AM
    2001 Dodge ram
    How do I remove the dashboard from my 2001 Dodge ram in order to hard wire by sirius radio?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Shouldn't have to remove dashboard. Is old system staying? For a harness to connect to your truck wiring to new Sirus radio, maybe check out:

Wiring harnesses, car wiring harness, car stereo wires, metra, best harness, into car, into radio, harness, car stereo, factory radio, pioneer, kenwood, clarion, eclipse

Not sure on dash removal. Good flashlight will help. Remove what is in the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 dodge ram overdrive problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 01 ram sport and when I drive if it stays betweengears it revs up and down. Like its sgoin in and out of overdrive. I brought it to aamco and they ran the diagnostics on it. The guy told me that it was showing that the soleniod isn't working properley. I would like to know if the...

2001 Dodge Ram overheating [ 11 Answers ]

?? I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 that recently needed the water pump replaced. After replacement the truck kept overheating. I then took the liberty to replace the thermostat as well. I replaced the fan & clutch assembly as well. As far as hardware is concerned, that leaves only the radiator...

2001 Dodge Ram Oxy sensor [ 3 Answers ]

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4, 318 with Auto. My problem is that the check engine light keeps coming on, the trouble code is P0138 which should be the after Cat Oxy sensor. It is an intermitant problem that seems to happen more when it is wet. I have checked the wiring and can't seem to find any...

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Towing [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the towing capacity is for a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 with a 360 and an automatic transmision? I bought it a few months ago and it didn't come with an owners manual.

2001 dodge ram 1500 just won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. We have a 2001 dodge ram 1500 and we just returned from a long road trip and had no problems with it whatsoever. The next day it just won't start. It turns over and sounds like it's going to start but won't. At first we thought maybe a fuse. Now we're thinking fuel pump? Thought...

View more questions Search