Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salldelacall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Troubled child
    I have an 11 yr old daughter who is out of control.. She doesn't want to go to school, she'll have nothing to do with homework, she throws severe tantrums.. Has runaway twice already, talks about committing suicide, lies and steals.. We've given her all kinds of help from seeing councelors, therapists and nothing has worked.. She is destroying the whole family.. We can't deal with her anymore.. I need the state to step in and put her in a foster home.. Where do I go for this kind of interaction.. We live in the state of Colorado
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Certainly one of the therapists you met with has a Rolodex full of phone numbers that will help you. Contact one whom you liked?

Otherwise, call your local public library REFERENCE desk and tell them what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubled to be Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I hope that I am putting this post in the right area, but I am still new to the forums so please excuse me if I messed up. I am just stressed out and have been searching for some time for an answer and I hope someone can help if they are so kind. I'm 23 and am expecting to be a...

Very Troubled New Fishtank Owner! [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a small 1.5 gallon aquarium set for my 6 yr old son along w/ 3 guppies. This is the first fishtank we've owned and I figured it would be a good start for my son to learn to take care of pets. The set included almost everything needed for startup such as the filter, gravel,...

Troubled son [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. Im new here and just seeking advice, from anybody that can offer it. I have an 18 year old son that's been in trouble most of his life. I have sent him to just about every place I can possibly think of to help him. Some of those places the authorities placed him in. They diagnosed him with...

Troubled apartment tenant [ 1 Answers ]

We have been renting an townhouse type apartment (contected to two adjacent apartments) for the last year and even since we have moved in, we have noticed a musty, smokey smell in the apartment. Our clothes stink and even guests we have in notice it. The carpet is that old shag carpeting and you...

Troubled grown daughter [ 19 Answers ]

My daughter had a biracial daughter. It was a beyond a shock. I love this child with all my heart, but my daughter treats me horrible. She never has anything to do with me unless she needs me to babysit. Today was the worst. We will probably never speak again. I can't reach her.

View more questions Search