Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jendavis18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 07:38 AM
    I don't know if I'm lesbian or not
    OK well I was dating this girl whom I love very much for about 2 years and then I became pregnant from this guy whom I also love very much.. now I am living w/ him and we're engaged but I always find myself sneaking off to her.. I don't know what I am! Help:(
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 29, 2007, 09:44 AM
    You're the kind of girl that cheats.

Lesbian or not... you're breaking your engagement vow.
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Jun 29, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Its called Bi-Sexual, but I agree with Philly. It means "You're the kind of girl that cheats."
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 29, 2007, 10:51 AM
    It's only cheating if the guy doesn't know about it. If he is okay with it, it's not cheating. You are a bi-sexual, it's fine many people are you just need to make sure your guy is okay with it.
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Jun 29, 2007, 11:18 AM
    "...we're engaged but i always find myself sneaking off to her..." If she is sneaking off to her, I would think its safe to say he don't know about it.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 29, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Hello

I have to agree with most of the others. You would be Bi if you like both.

That's the easy part. The part that I feel needs to be dealt with is your jumping from one to the other. It wouldn't matter if it was two girls or two guys or a girl and guy. If your in a relationship then you have to honer that relationship, if you can't then get out of the relationship so your not hurting others until you mature and can be with one person.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 29, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Your Bi.

I agree with Dennis you have to be with one person.
    Or you should let your baby's daddy know about the other woman. See how he takes it. You have to make up your mind. You can't stay like that for ever. Either way, sooner or later he will find out. You might as well let him. Who knows he might like that.
    But tell him and you shouldn't cheat on anyone.

Good Luck :) Let us know how it goes.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 01:38 PM
    In agreement with the posts here. And I also agree that you need to tell him. Cheating is not the way to start a life together. Honesty and friendship work much better. Oh and don't forget open lines of communication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help dealing with being a lesbian [ 14 Answers ]

I don't really know if this is the right place to post this but I have a problem and was wondering if some of you might help me out. Im a lesbian, and I'm 17 and just feel SO alone about the whole gay thing cause I live in Tennessee (not saying it's a bad place to live) and not a lot of people...

Gay/lesbian.how to know [ 14 Answers ]

How do you know if you are gay or lesbian? And if you would make out with another girl but never date her does that make you a lesbian or bi or what? I'm not I just want to know!:p

Lesbian or bi [ 6 Answers ]

hi I am 25, I don't know if I will call myself bi or lesbian. Still now I am wodering.I have sex before with a female (girl to girl) and I find it good, even there is no penetration I mean the real thing (penis) I feel satisfied.. I like the way she touched me because its so gentle but if I have...

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me...

I don't know how to get over him. [ 6 Answers ]

I had my first kiss with this lad and I found out he didn't like me when we went out for the second time a couple days after falling out. At first we were a loverly teenage puppy love couple and thought the world of each other, text and see each other every day... But the second tym we went out...

View more questions Search