Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pat19021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 04:57 AM
    I forget what these pills are for.
    I came across some pills that I can not identify. They are oval close to an inch big and has M360 on 1 side.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Did a search " pill m360" came up with Hydrocodone.

2 oblong pills with Watson 387 and M360 | Pharmer.org -- Pill Identification Resources

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't forget my Ex [ 11 Answers ]

Well its been 4 years already I don't know how she feels but to me that was the most beautiful thing that happened to me this girl I dated for almost a year moved and we had a fight before she left but I never stopped loving her and I think about her day and night and I don't know what to do I...

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

I just can't forget Her. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I need help... I had a relationship with a girl for last 3 years... Almost daily we used to spend hours together.. In last 7 month there was hardly any day we didn't met... She used to make my home tidy... Will even cook sometimes... We were even planning to get married... All of a...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Never forget you [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

View more questions Search