Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaunG Posts: 18, Reputation: 2
    -

Jun 28, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Record player Diagram
    I have been trying to find a circuit diagram for a simple transistor based record player that is easy to build but have found it to be a very difficult task. When I was younger I had a portable record player from the 1970's but it got stolen, and now I just want to build a new one. Please help!
    Smith2580 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 11:08 AM
    One transistor FM radio project try that website. I think this might be what your looking for. If it isn't let me know. I know a couple places that have thousands of schematics for radios and other devices.
    ShaunG Posts: 18, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 1, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Thanks but your link brought me to place where they build fm radios, I'm actually looking for a diagram to build a transistor based record player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to record [ 3 Answers ]

hi, im Ashley, i love singing and i want a website or program i can download to record my music, and singing, does anybody know anything that i could use to record with? :p

Record player " rumble " [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Dan and I just got a B & O Beogram RX2 and I am troubled by whit I think is rumble . Any adj. I can do myself ? Thanks DAn

Questions about record [ 3 Answers ]

Hello and good afternoon. In 1996 I was charged with a class B misdemeanor in NY but pled guilty to a violation, a non-fingerprintable offense in NY. I paid a $50 fine and received a conditional discharge. In 1997 the fingeprints, DA records and police records were sealed as per 160.55 of the NY...

Record store [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know where to get some helpful information about opening a retail cd/record store and how to find good deals on stocking it with merchandise. Thank you ::)

View more questions Search