Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 28, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Television Broke
    Hi,
    My 25 inch Sharp TV (regularbig fat tv) is about 7 years old and I busted the connection where you hook up the cable box to it. Is there a way I can repair or replace that part.
    I'm not an electronics person.

Thank you
    knucklebuster Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2007, 01:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by troublemakerman
    Hi,
    My 25 inch Sharp TV (regularbig fat tv) is about 7 years old and I busted the connection where you hook up the cable box to it. Is there a way I can repair or replace that part.
    I'm not an electronics person.

Thank you
    This will require a trip to a repair shop that deals w/ Sharp tv's. This is where you'll weigh the cost of repair versus the cost of a new TV. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television Judge [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to think of the name of the Judge on a TV show who was also a referree in numbers world championship boxing fights. I think his first name was Myles. What is his last name? Thank you

Television [ 1 Answers ]

How has television changed our society?

Television movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need help trying to track down the name of a movie that played on TV one weekend (4/1-2). I only caught the tail end. I think a man was having an affair and the girlfriend got pregnant. He caused a car accident, killing her. Not sure what happened to the baby. The very end, his wife leaves...

View more questions Search