Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 01:54 PM
    My girlfriend mother
    Ok my girlfriend and me have been arguing for awhile. Mainly because she lied and broke a promise, but I'm willing to work it out with her. Well her mom started to yell at me and now a lot of things are messed up and I was wondering how to deal with her mother. Btw she thickheaded and she doesn't know the whole story
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2007, 02:02 PM
    First cool down, and as for your g/f mom? Respect and honor, as she holds all the cards, whether you like what she says or not. Her house, her daughter, her rules period. Never involve her in you ad your g/f's mess. This is a fight you will never win.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Why did my mother keep me. [ 6 Answers ]

I never did talk to anyone about how I felt about my mother. If you ask people what kind of person my mom is they would tell you that she is the best. I wish that was true. I am the oldest of three. I am 28 and my brothers are 25 and 16. Growing up with my mother was hell. I knew when I was little...

Brother not around his girlfriend and twins live with me, mother a meth addict [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has gotten himself in trouble and as always in these circumstances the family suffers with the person convicted. I have moved my Brother's girl friend and their twins into my home due to thes circumstances. The girl friend is unable to support her self or two children. The...

View more questions Search