Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    The best ice cream I have ever tasted was in the France section of Busch Gardens Williamsburg. It was creamy and sweet and oh soooooooo goooooooood!
    Okay, I know where that is.:D
    Will go check out in the future
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Hi there:

Why everyone likes Ice Cream???

I do , alot! :P

Or anyone who does like ice cream?:D
    I like ice-cream because of the many flavors!
    =P
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:57 PM
    I put cereal in the ice cream last weekend, It was "muah.." sooooooooooooo good, ladies give a try, it was really really good, I am dead serious!:D
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I have to say that the best thing that I have ever had by way of ice cream was Gelato when I was in Italy. I think I ate two every day.

However, a good gallon of Ben an Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is not too bad either
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Honey nut cherrios and vanilla is the best. (for me) You can't go wrong!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Ice cream.... makes me happy... well almost every flavour. But the thing is that every flavour reminds me of a time when i had it... which is why I can no longer have peppermint chocolate chip ice cream. Or when my great grandmother passed away, I got Cherry Cheese Cake ice cream because it reminded me of when I was like 10 and under and I would eat it with my grandma and she would tell me all kinds of stories. Simply put, for many people, ice cream is comfort food and something in the brain triggers the memory.
    OMGSH! WARM APPLE PIE WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM! I have to get some of that:D
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:24 PM
    I like ice cream with potato chips coarsely crumbled in it, the salt balances the sweetnss. Yum!
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Comments on this post
    Emland agrees: Now aren't you a little bias to things from Italy, Tuscany?? I had some gelato in the Venetian in Las Vegas that was to die for!

Oh not to bias... :) seriously though all my ice cream needs to be topped with nuts
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Dove's minitures are pretty good.:)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 02:11 PM
    I love Cold Stone Creamery their Peanut Butter Cup Perfection is well... perfection!

Also a new ice cream shop just opened nearby that is a chain called Brusters they have an Almond Divinity ice cream flavor... OH MY. I wanted to eat the whole store sized drum of it. YUM.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 02:13 PM
    I just want to eat the whole dang store, sheesh! Yummmmy
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Glad its not just me!
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Chocolate peanutbutter is my favorite and it is in the freezer right now... here I come sensodine.. LOL
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
    I am in Boston right now and we were in Rockport today and stopped at a place called The Ice Cream Shoppe. It makes its own ice cream. I had their Low Tide it is coffee ice cream with hot fudge and caramel swirls and almonds. It was amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

He likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago but I had a boyfriend at the time. I like this boy even though I had a boyfriend, he liked me too. When me and my boyfriend broke up I gave it a little while before I confronted this guy that I liked him. When I confronted him, I made plans for us to do something....

View more questions Search