Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 09:49 AM
    How & where to buy overstock, over-runs, and closeout furniture
    Does anyone know how to get started in buying furniture that is over-runs or closeouts? I have a few connections but need much more. Don't know where or how to start. We are thinking of starting a new buiness. Thanks
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Overstock.com

They offer coupon and big sales... good deal!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer - heats & runs but stops mid-cycle [ 12 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what exactly is up with our Kenmore dryer. We bought it new in 1997 and it has run like a champ till now. It still heats up and the drum still tumbles. In the regular drying cycle - you set the timer for 60 minutes and about 15 minutes into the cycle, the dryer...

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

Day & Night furnace blower runs every minute [ 11 Answers ]

The Day and Night furnace air blower runs for 20 seconds every minute. This happens even when the thermostat is completely disconnected. The only way to stop this is to unplug unit for several hours( 3-6 ) then it will operate normally for 6-8 hours before starting the blower every minute. Any...

MTD / ACE Tractor B&S 14.5hp 287707 Only runs with choke on [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently embarked on rebuilding a MTD / ACE lawn tractor that has been abused, it was left to sit in the woods with bad gas in it for about a year. The tractor has a Briggs 287707 14.5hp ohv engine in it and a nikki carb. After a thorough cleaning and dumping the gas in the carb...

How do I find I am low on Freon? & Is it time to buy new one? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I am in Plano, Texas... I have Carrier A/C unit that is most likely 10+ years old... We bought the home 3 years ago but it was built 1995... I don't think unit was changed by the previous owner... it is safe to assume that unit is at least 12 years old... I haven't changed Freon in...

View more questions Search