Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TNsecret Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 10:03 PM
    hmm undecided
    I'm one of those kids that can't make up their mind about what field of work they want to go into.. I'm 19 and have been taking random college courses to help me determine my career of interest.. some times I find something but change my mind about it.. maybe I'm fickle but iono~ I hate thinking about my future

I'm really open to suggestions though! I don't know where to start!

I'm looking for easy work that makes good money=D
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 10:06 PM
    Do you not have ANY interest about anything or anything that you enjoy doing?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Yeah, tell us your interests, your talents, what your good at, what you enjoy.
    What subjects did you do best at in school?
    What's your personality like, what sort of environment do you work best in?
    Are you good with people?
    Are you creative?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
    What is in your heart as to what you would like to do? It doesn't have to be in one subject, you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hmm looking for this dance song. [ 2 Answers ]

OK the only lyrics I know go... "maybe i, ohhh maybe i..... *something something*" It's a techno dance song and I've been searching for it for ages!! Hahaha wow that probably won't help at all. Worth a shot. Thanks for you time!

Extremely confused/undecided - how to read a lads mind? [ 3 Answers ]

There's this guy, we have been getting to know each other for 10 months now, and we have had our ups and downs. We have never date, and have never been on a date, but we both like each other... alot! The probs arise though, as I cannot bring myself to be with him. I do like him I think about him...

Fitch barriers? Hmm [ 3 Answers ]

would a car with most momentum penetrate most deeply into an array of fitch barriers? I think so but am not sure. Also, out of these two cars which occupants would sustain worst injuries? car 1-mass=1200 kg, velocity=50 km/h car 2-mass=1500 kg, velocity=40 km/h and finally!. if running...

Hmm-need majora's mask help! [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I need a lotta help!! :confused: :confused: :confused: 1.where is the hot spring water 2 melt stuff??* 2.how do you get to the goron village? Hope you lot can help me he43

Hmm... 24 menopause? [ 3 Answers ]

A lot lately I have been having hotflashes and even night sweats but I'm only 24. I didn't have a period for almost 6 months still I started talking birthcontrol, which I did start my period. But it seems like hot flashes and night sweats happen a lot more now. I am over weight and I do take...

View more questions Search