Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stvgor Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Caravan stalling
    I have a 2003 dodge caravan 3.3 v-6 it just started stalling when back from driveway coming to a stop and slow turns I have reolaced the fuel filter and put injector cleaner.but it still dose it there is no check engine lite on or codes found by cycling the key on and off 3 times any help out there.
    rondom1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Is it throwing codes? (engine light on)

Jun 25, 2007, 12:09 PM
    No I cycled the key no messages no lites on either

Jun 25, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Hmm that's odd pull a plug or 2 and check them out and get back to me, also what's your idle at? Whens the last time you did a full tune up? (plugs air filter etc)

Jun 25, 2007, 03:13 PM
    The Van Has Just Turned 70,000 Ive Changed The Air And Fuel Filters Has Never Had New Plugs Or Wires The Idle Is At Like 500 When In Drive With Your Foot On The Brake Pedal

Jun 25, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Hmm that's pretty low... usually should be about 1000 if you know where the idle set screw is you could turn it up a bit and also check for any vac leaks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power from 96' Dodge Caravan [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, after idling at a stop sign, my 96' Dodge Caravan has very little power when I push on the gas. I have to push the gas pedal quite a ways down before it will even go. It doesn't always do it, but enough for me to know something's wrong. (It has over 100,000 miles on it if that helps) I'm...

2000 Dodge caravan [ 1 Answers ]

When I hit the breaks the doors unlock and lock and the interior lights blink. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

View more questions Search