Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 05:29 AM
    Anyone??
    Hi there,

I'm looking for any information on a retired boxer, James Moore, from Massachusetts. I believe his stage name was "Monk" but I'm not sure. My parents talk about how great of a boxer he was and have seen his Hall of Fame ring, but I can't seem to find ANYTHING on him at all! Any ideas where I could search?

Thanks!
    classygrl

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. James or Vitamins USA [ 15 Answers ]

I would like to know if Dr. James caps are available in USA. I know we have to get them from Phi. Is it cheaper to get Dr. James from Phil than buying Glutathione caps in USA? Are there any Dr. James users who I can pool with to get caps to save money I shipping and all? Thanks

Whereabouts of retired boxers [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know a email, mail, phone, address, or site I can find out where some great oldtime boxers are located. I know that there are Veteran's Boxers Assoc. out there but I do not know the Web sites, or emails. Please advise.

Retired Service Dogs? How to find them. [ 2 Answers ]

I've always loved the labs. Since I'm too old to take on any more puppies, I was thinking that when my Cricket (Springer mix) goes, I'd like to see about adopting a retired service dog. How does one find them? About what age are they retired. Is there anything we need to know before getting...

James bond [ 4 Answers ]

What are the various james bond actors.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.