Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalyhoknz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 12:31 AM
    is he the right guy?
    Hi,

My relationship is happen two years ago, I know the guy well, he from a family member. He in his relationship for 4 years, and planing to get marry. I meet him and we start to connected, kissing and a year later we lead to making love, and we just get close and closer to each other.
    Last two month he left his girlfriend, and I figures it out cause he can't stand the guilt. Which I always thought it was love, I thought he love me that why he make a move from her. He was in a guilt stage and went oversea for a relaxing time. Two weeks later he came back and we spend time talking about what he was doing oversea, lead out that he
    stay with a random girl at oversea for a the whole time, put he even have the photo to show me that he was with her and she all that, sweet and nice to him...

Im so confuse, don't know what I have been doing with him all these time, love him want to be with him even those he with someone else.

what shold I do? Move on, stay with him, put up with him?

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 01:25 AM
    It sounds like he is still trying to find out who he is. Also, it sounds like he is in no way ready for a relationship that involves any sort of commitment to another person. I would suggest backing off concerning a relationship with him and actively looking for other possibilities for a relationship for you.

If he is truly ready to be in a relationship where he will be committed to that relationship, then you will know because of honest and open communication with each other. You already communicate with him and he appears to be honest and open with you.

Please protect your heart! Don't get involved with him if you want a relationship that involves commitment with him. He may have qualities that you really, really like in a person. But, please realize that he may not be the one for you.

Most of the time, it takes a long time to really get to know another person - months, even maybe a number of years.

There are lots of fish in the sea. I am sure that you will find someone else, if you are looking for a relationship that involves any sort of commitment right now.

I am hopeful that others will offer their insights and opinions as to what is going on concerning your question.
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 20, 2007, 06:45 AM
    This man was engaged to be married and cheated on his fiancée for two years. My recommendation is to move on - and stay away from men who are in a relationship in the future!
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jun 20, 2007, 06:58 AM
    I would stay away. If he cheated on his fiancé theirs a chance he'll do it to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

There is this guy! [ 14 Answers ]

There is this guy that is in my one of classes and he also plays around and asks me if I like him, but the thing is I kind of do but I cannt tell him, because he doesn't really like me, I think. But I just don't understand how people can be such jerks, and hurt people that they don't know if the...

How to get a guy [ 1 Answers ]

How do i get a guys to like me:) :)

Need guy help [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to really know from a guys perspective, what do you find hot or sexy in a girl(preferably a teen girl). Thanks :)

View more questions Search