Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2005, 10:55 AM
    I had a dream that was kind of weird.
    I had 2 dreams that I was kissing my best friend. But my best friend is not a girl. It's a boy, his name is jerimy and he was my friends boyfriend but he has always been my best friend. Any-way I had a dream that we were kissing. I don't know what it means, I know that even though he is not my friend boyfriend any more, what we were doing in my dream was wrong. I just want to know what my dream meant.
    Mr Cake Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 08:00 PM
    It was a dream
    It was a dream let it go and get on with your life
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2012, 07:03 PM
    It is not wrong or bad to have these feelings. If you like him then there is nothing wrong with that. You just might be very close.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

My jaw/teeth is kind of protruded [ 7 Answers ]

Does having braces alone will treat my problem? Both of my upper and lower jaw is protruded. BTW I'm only 16

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

View more questions Search