Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alinapringle Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Use-by date
    Why is it that electrochemical cells have a use-by date on them? Is it that the fluid inside them drains and is no longer useful?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Batteries?

The fluid doesn't drain out (that's not how they work), but the charge slowly dissipates over time, thus becoming less useful.
    alinapringle Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2007, 09:05 AM
    All right, thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She wants to date others. [ 25 Answers ]

I've been dating my girlfriend for 5 months now. I'm 33 and she's 25. She is now saying that she would like to take a step back and have the opportunity to date others while she is still dating me. She only had one serious relationship back in High/School and didn't date while she was in...

First date [ 4 Answers ]

Well my question is what would be an appopriate gift to give on a first date?:)

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search