Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lug-nut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Tiller won' till
    I have a Honda Harmony FG-100 tiller. The engine runs fine, but the tines will not turn. There are no obstructions around the tines.

Any ideas?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 01:09 PM
    The very first thing to check is the cable running from the trigger to the transmission. Make sure that when you pull the trigger that the other end actuates the lever on the transmission. If that's Ok then come back and we will do step #2.
    lug-nut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1
    The very first thing to check is the cable running from the trigger to the transmission. Make sure that when you pull hte trigger that the other end actuates the lever on the transmission. If that's Ok then come back and we will do step #2.
    Yes, the cable works. Tried it again yesterday. The tines moved about 1/2 inch.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Is there a belt going around a tensioner pulley and is it slipping when you engage the trigger?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long till your legal [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe someone can help me out. My boyfriend was brought into this country illegally when he was 7 years old and has attended American schools all his life. However with no paper work he can not work or go to college. Is there any way to accieve a legal status for him, based on how long he has...

Find if a show is till on [ 1 Answers ]

It might sound odd, but I want to know if a show is still being produced, it's a seasonal show about barbecueing called License to Grill, the channel that plays the show has no information about it anymore but it's a show that plays in the spring/summer only, are there websites with lists of shows...

Tax Return Till march 31 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm on H1-B, I'm going back to india and may not come back to US So I want to clear all my tax dues I want to fill the tax return till march 31 2006, how Can I do that and I don't have a W4 form for the perion Jan06 - marc 06 Thanks Sukhmeet

How old till they can choose? [ 5 Answers ]

How old does a teen have to be till they can choose where they live? My daughter is 14 and she is very unhappy where she is at. She wants to come and live with me. If her dad decides not to let her come and live with me what can I do leagally? We have joint custody and they live with him.

Make a till in Visual Basic 6.0 [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, my name is raken, well lets to the point: Create an application that all stimulate a till. The application should allow a user to enter an item and the quantity purchased. Item description and cost should be read from a file or database. There should be a display showing the items...

View more questions Search