Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarbary Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Looking for scary movie
    This is a scary movie made in the 60s, there was a murder and money involved and in the end this crazy old lady gets caught. And this is the important thing! That really sticks out the most. She rocks in this chair and keeps singing a song that goes kind of like this. WITH A HEY NONY, NONY, NONY, WITH ONE FOOT IN THE SEA AND ONE ON THE SHORE -MEN ARE SO Inconsistent, WITH A HEY NONY, NONY, NONY, MEN WERE DECEIVERS EVER, WITH A HEY NONY, NONY, NONY!! And when she sings this song she has a knife or scissors and she stabs them through this blanket that's on her lap. I think I saw it in about 1970. Could have been a made for t.v. or the like?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Are there any more details at all? Was it a British movie? In color or black and white? Where was it set? Who was killing who? What were the other characters? The particular song you are quoting comes from Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing", which is not exactly known for its killing sprees.
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 17, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Hi

I always find this website a good place to dig around and see if you can find anything hereThe Internet Movie Database (IMDb):) if you use the search you can type things like key words you can remember and see if anything comes up! Good luck with your search.
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 19, 2007, 11:01 AM
    scarbary your welcome! Hope you get to track it down.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Okay, while I cannot prove it with YouTube clips or imdb.com plot summaries, the savants at another site are confident that the answer is Two for the Money, a 1972 TV movie with Richard Dreyfus and Mercedes McCambridge (she was the insane killer).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

Scary computer movie, can't remember name [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the movie once, when I was a little child. My mother probably thought it was a good movie for me to see, though I was a bit shocked afterwards. Its about a bronze colored solid cube like computer, mainly standing on 1 point of the cube. As far as I can remember its in a lab, and can't...

Old scary movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hardly any scary movies actually scare me but this one did. It was in not in color, whether that was intentional or whether it was so old, I'm not sure: It starts with this lovely young couple buying an old house for real cheap. He travels a lot so she's left alone a lot in this house. At first,...

Scary fall :( [ 31 Answers ]

Ugh I slipped and fell down about 4 stairs last night, didn't really hurt myself badly, but I went into early labour! (I am just at 7 months right now) So, Alex rushed me to the hospital and they were able to stop the labour. I am apparently fine, although I am supposed to take it easy now, and...

View more questions Search