Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tarok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Love Problems Lifes in general
    Feel so down I read cards but want someone to read for me as my lifes a big mess Am out of work (accident to leg) no money. Marriage of 15 years too far gone to fix so we stay together as friends. Works OK but am in love with my childhood sweetheart he says and shows he loves me but yes you guess he too is married if I do cards it says will last need an out sider to read please.

Am 46 born 5th march 59 at 6.05 am north west england uk
    He is 18th June 1956 time unknown north west england

Hubby is 9th 9th 52 time 2pm north west england

:rolleyes:
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 4, 2005, 06:36 AM
    Tarok
    I want to start by saying pull your head out of the clouds. The old bfriend is stringing you along and a couple of others. Do not go there or you will be more miserable than you are.

As for your marriage. You two fools are so in love its crazy or lazy,you've reduced the relationship to being just friends. Yes it takes some work to keep it going. And if you two had treated each other like this in the beginning of the relationship you wouldn't have gotten very far at all. You both take each other for granted, not getting along has become habit for you both.
    I see you both as very intelligent, I mean very. And this not doing has become common place for you both. You are both bored and both know there are better things to do with your summer than ignore each other. How much time is wasted pretending you don't care, and how hurtful to your souls.
    Because of your intelligence you both get bored easily. Hanging out at home in front of the TV has never worked for either one of you. Not stimulating enough. I have both of you being people persons and I don't see you doing that either.
    No hobbies for either of you. You both are terribly creative people but I don't see anything creative going on. When was the last time you went to the park together and just held hands. Nothing of beauty, when is the last time you witneesed a beautiful sight outdoors? When was the last time you were outside really enjoying yourself, not caring about the everyday grind. Go on a small vacation together it will do the both of you a world of good.
    Excercising is very important to both of you,you need this time to let off
    Some steam. Otherwise it just keeps building up
    Maybe this is all the two of you saw while growing up,how your parents related, but you two know better, you both have talked along these lines before. Don't worry about placing the blame on who. You both have a hand in this 50-50. And you two are the only ones that can do something about it.
    Im not buying the "just be friends " crap either. Be a marriage or move on. Period. Stop driving everyone around you crazy and yourselves. You don't realize how much this is affecting friends and family around you. Even acquaintances . Take some time, you two used to be so cute together. Get that back! Peace ranieri
    And you two do not want to be apart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

General reading [ 1 Answers ]

Could I get a general reading please?

Personal property lifes work [ 3 Answers ]

I fell on hard times and needed some quick cash for girlfriend.. I used to be a pro wrestling photographer.. I told my good friend I would give him all my photos like 8000 of them and told him to pick 500 of them and give me 300 dollars and I also gave him about 6000 negatives as well and told hime...

General Reading [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get a General Reading? Or Do I need to ask a specific question?

General reading [ 2 Answers ]

:D DOB 10/20/1961 Can I get a general reading?Please

View more questions Search