Info
    How do I know IP of an email?
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 15, 2007, 10:47 AM
    You should ask this question in a different forum
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 15, 2007, 10:49 AM
    This site is organized in forums. Your question should pertain to the forum you post in. There is an e-mail forum and I've requesterd this thread be moved to it.

You need to view the header info for the e-mail. How you do that depends on the e-mail client you use.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Simple answer is look at the header information.
    Problem is it isn't that simple as this will only track back to the mail server, plus IP's can be easily spoofed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No ip address [ 24 Answers ]

I have a computer that is only a year old and for some reason it has lost it's IP address and I have heard from our dsl carrier that we have to pay to get a new IP address. Is there some other way around this? by the way... this is for another computer. I can't get on the internet because, as...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search