Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:40 AM
    How to be A Boyfriend
    I Usually don't ask for help, but I think I am in need. I don't really know how to be a good boy friend. I have gone out with about 5 girls, my first one was a disaster, I Think I am getting better but I don't know how to do all the things that a good boy friend should do. I don't know how to get a girl to hold my hand or what to do. I need help because I am going to the movies with a girl and I don't want to just sit there looking like a jackarse.
    Help plzz :confused:
    cutos Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Awwwww how old are you? That's cute :) anyway wel sorry you 1st one was a disaster but you just have to act outgoing and if your not try you best to be. If you want to hold her hand or put you arm around her just do it! Hold her hand will probably be the first step. Be yourself make her laugh and feel comfortable around u. then you can try to put her arm around her. Take it slow keep the conversation. Going and have fun don't talk too much duriin the movie unless she talks to u GOOD LUCK! :)
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the advice, though every one knows about the arm move right, fake yawn, streatch out your arm, that whoel thing, well, that's how my first girlfriend dumped me,

I am so bad at that arm thing. I kind of.. well sort of.. like put her in a head lock,. not on perpose but I am just such a loser that's what happened
    cutos Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Lol awwww yea some guys r good w/ the whole arm trick thing but others well... lol your not a loser think posotive! Lol just being stupid! Good luck :) <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

My boyfriend wants to do a 3-some? [ 89 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 28 years old and my boyfriend of six months wants me to actively participate in a three some with a large man who is a wrestler. I am a 5'4" petite, 112 pounds, my boyfriend is 6'0" and 195 pounds, while the third party man is 6'7" and 340 pounds. I am afraid the third man will really be...

Help me and my boyfriend 18+ [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if...

My Boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I was told that I had HPV and so I told my boyfriend. Well a couple of weeks later he shaved one day. About two days later he had a bunch of little tiny like pimple looking things above his penis. There were a few little sores (open) on his penis but only like 2-3. Then they started...

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...

View more questions Search