Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KillerQueen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 02:49 AM
    What do guys want?
    Ok... I'm a teenage girl... not the thinnest thing around but certainly not the fattest... (80kgs) or so... average height... brown hair, curls... brown/green eyes (changes). I have a darker sense of humour sure... I'm relatively outspoken.. confident at most times... so... am I to intimidating or something? I mean... I get that the teen years are the worst time to be worrying about anything like this... but what is it that guys REALLY want?
    Is it the skinny blonde model that the world adores? I mean... like... I don't know...
    It all seems so helpless... I mean... I've practically always been the one to ask the guy out... is that good or what? I got to be doing something wrong here! Im not the girly girl... I always get along with the guys as a friend... to put how tomboy I am into perspective... I have a choice between mud wrestling with my best guys friends down at the river after a storm... or a makeover/sleepover with a bunch of girls... answer... BRING ON THE MUD! Am I too much like one of the guys? Or is it that I'm not pretty enough to go on the radar? Because I'm sick of all this... So guys... I want honesty... be brutally honest... because I want answers!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Oh poppet you sound absolutely fine boys at any age dream of the blondes with big boobs etc but that's just typical male, But to be honest as they get older the do realise there's more to life and us normal girlies are actually a better catch and quite often a lot more gorgeous than these superficial bimbo's.
    The fact you have the confidence to ask a guy out isn't anything bad just shows that you are not a girl that expects everything to drop at there feet and there's nothing wrong with that.
    You kind of remind me of myself to be honest took me 10 years to find my perfect partner granted I'm a lot older than you but you just remember life is for living and you live it like there's no tomorrow as who knows what's round the corner.
    Lots of hugs to you xxxx
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 15, 2007, 11:54 AM
    One day you'll find someone that loves you for you and he will boast about how hot you are and make you feel like you have no superior and you will be what he wants; in light of that information, what does it matter what some stupid high school idiot boy(s) say??

*****Go On Brush Your Shoulder Off***** lol lol lol
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 15, 2007, 03:32 PM
    What guys like is a girl who likes herself. She doesn't have to be a particular size or hair color or wear certain clothes. As a teen it seems as if that is all that matters. It doesn't. Don't buy into the stereotypes that are put on you from the media, movies and magazines. Those are unrealistic ideals and even those people don't look like that in real life. Focus on the things about yourself that you life and try to emphasize those things. Don't try to be something for someone else, they won't like you because you try to be other than you. You are fine the way you are, once you believe that, the guys sense it. They are attracted to that sense of confidence and strength. Don't seem like you need them too much. Approach them as friends and don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of by a guy because you think he is hot or whatever. Guys may seem interested in some girls because of their clothes or body, but that is just the outside. YOu can be a tomboy , that is fine. Maybe once in a while if you feel like it, get in touch with your feminine side. ONly if that is what you want. There are plenty of guys that don't want some prissy girl who is high maintenance. She might be good to look at but a pain in the!@$ to be with. YOu are probably way cool to hang out with and guys like that, mud wrestling is awesome and that is really cool that you would want to do that. You will get past this stage of annoying girls who get all the guys, and you will have your day. Just relax and be more sure of yourself and the rest will come. Don't stress out on what you don't have or don't look like. There will always be someone who is prettier, richer, smarter, whatever, and there will always be people who aren't. Stay focused on your gifts and desires, and you will shine like a star!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Ok guys now what? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys Well some of you know my story.. so I work with a girl.. and she is a roommate in my flat.. anyway when I meet her she had a boyfriend.. she jumped on me a week.. after meeting me.. I held back as much as I could. But well I love effection.. so anyway we kissed huged did everything even...

For the guys. [ 4 Answers ]

For all those men out there... why are guys afraid or not willing to go to counseling if wives ask to go?

Sorry guys [ 6 Answers ]

I had an accident and have been unable to be on the computer. I am working on my third back surgery in a month. I will let you guys now when I am able to come back on permanent. Bit it doesn't look like I will be back on till sometime in November. God bless

View more questions Search