Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 02:46 PM
    Why R They Gangin on Me!
    My Friend, Yahaira, and I have been friends since Sept. and now, she's getting annoying... Lately, she's been hanging out with this girl, Jordan... Me and Jordan don't get along... Then, Yahaira started to change.. I noticed it... So, in gym I couldn't hide it any longer... I said "Yahaira, you've changed eva since u been hangin w/ Jordan, and she ran her mouth to Jordan and Jordan confronted me n asked me why I answered, "I don't want to talk about it right now calmly... So, then jordan writes me a letter telling me I better watch who I'm talking to that some of MY friends r HER friends too.. and like I didn't know that I did know that... then I write her back not threatening her, not assualting her or anything and she writes me back calling me a geek, telling me off and crap and saying I said something about her behind her back... n Yahaira was tomboy and didn't care and she does now and I'm a tomboy too but I dress like a girl she's just changed so much and I want to beat the crap out of Jordan and if Yahaira wants to she can join with jordan... n now I have the whole "Cool Group" against me... I stopped being friends with Yahaira and she said she's on jordans side because I'm not a cool friend...

I hang out with everyone and I'm not like ny1 n I'm different, smart; above average... But why are they doing this??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search