Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jawa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 04:19 PM
    How do I get my money
    I sold $3500 worth of products to this business ar Nevada, I'm in California.
    He was in a N30 and I would run his credit card every 30days. This time he orders big and when he received it, he started complaining. I said to send it back. He refuse.
    By the time I run hi card. The card has been denied and he doesn't return my call.
    What can I do next?

jawa
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Sue them in court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What artist sings "money money money" [ 5 Answers ]

I can't find the song "money money money" listed anywhere.(I think that's what the title is) I don't know the artist.

Do they have a right to this money? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is renting from a company that says she now owes $800 to them for Nov & Dec. My question is. If they put down on the lease that she only had to pay a certain amont and then 3 months later they say that it was a mistake that the amount was higher and they want the back rent, does she have...

How do I get my money? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in GA and received a judgement a few years back. According to the instructions on the judgement, I am entitled to the judgement plus interest but how do I go about getting it? The defendant has property which is not being used (with an abandoned trailer,old car, and other meaningless junk on...

Money-- what do I do with it? [ 7 Answers ]

I am about to receive 25,000.00 dollars.I want to use it/invest to make it grow quickly but I have no idea where to begin.Any suggestions?:confused:

Money [ 3 Answers ]

Does any body know what the pay is for underwater welders may be? I am starting at the Ocean Corporation in May and was wondering how much I can expeat to earn.

View more questions Search