Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleboyblue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Cards are worth what now adays
    How much are really old card worth. I have a couple hundred right now and need to know what to sell them at.

Jun 13, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Why hasn't anybody posted anything yet. I have over 1000 cards and I need to know how msuch they could be worth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 01:27 AM
    No one has posted anything yet because someone who is interested in your question hasn't shown up yet until right now. The questions on this site aren't automatically seen by others. They see the topics and the titles of questions but not the questions themselves, and they then choose as to whether they would like to answer them. This place doesn't operate like a chat room.

Now, in answer to your question about baseball cards, it would be nice to know how old your cards are. Old to me, for baseball cards, would be those from the 1950's and 1960's as I have quite a few from those decades. If yours are that old, then they can be worth a lot of money if they are in really great condition and there weren't very many of them maufactured concerning a particular athlete.

It would be good if we did have an expert on baseball cards on this site. Unfortunately, there isn't such a person here.

Most of the baseball cards made in the last ten or twenty years are not worth much because there are so many of them manufactured. Plus, it is very hard to find out how many of them were manufactured. There are a few exceptions, though.

I would suggest checking out the answer and links to sites on the following link to find out what your cards may be worth.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...ndt-96820.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Here is just another link for you to check out. The subject of baseball card values comes up pretty frequently on this site. The link is for collectibles.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collectibles/

Jun 14, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Thank you. I'll try those web links

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old baseball cards worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How much are my baseball cards worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a whole bunch of baseball cards and i want to know how much they are worth. Can you answer my questions?:)

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Is it worth it [ 11 Answers ]

My now ex partner and I were on a trip over thanksgiving it didn't go well at the end. My now ex partner said we should do conseling and I agreed. We didn't talk for a few days and the next thing I heard was I broke up with her. My ex dose not want to talk to me but, wants to do conseling maybe....

View more questions Search