Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwaynebeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 06:41 PM
    Dripping Faucet W/no Pressure Sprayer
    Culprit: Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer
    Two part question: 1) Need instructions and photo illustrations (if possible) on fixing a dripping faucet; and 2) same for separate sprayer worked fine just after install but now it does not spray. A slight stream of water is coming from the sprayer but there is no pressure behind it even with both cold and hot turned full open. Any help is much appreciated.
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2005, 07:52 PM
    You can register your...
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaynebeck
    Culprit: Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer
    Two part question: 1) Need instructions and photo illustrations (if possible) on fixing a dripping faucet; and 2) same for separate sprayer worked fine just after install but now it does not spray. A slight stream of water is coming from the sprayer but there is no pressure behind it even with both cold and hot turned full open. Any help is much appreciated.
    ... your faucet on Peerless' website and then you might be able to download a troubleshooting guide or at least a picture/drawing of your faucet which you can then post here for someone to review.
    http://www.peerless-faucet.com/peerless/index.html
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2005, 09:41 PM
    Shut off the water. Pry off the little cap that says ''H'' and remove the screw holding the handle on. With the handle off, there will be either a regular hex nut or one with just 2 flat sides. Unscrew it. Take the whole works to a real hardware store, Ace, Top Value, etc. not a home center. They will help you find the right replacement cartridge. They will also sell you the right parts if it is an older washer type. If the faucet still drips, the cold was leaking too. Repeat, starting with the cap that says ''C''.

Once you have the drip fixed, remove the sprayer hose from under sink. Take it to another faucet and back flush it to wash out the crud keeping it from working. If that doesn't work, you may need to replace it first. Before doing that, put a bucket under where you removed it and turn the water on. If you don't get a good stream, the plug is back further.
    schoolblur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 03:55 AM

You can use this two handle kitchen faucet instead.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 1, 2009, 05:32 AM
    Schoolblur,
    We appreciate your input but You're responding to a four year old thread. Look up on the upper left hand corner to check dates. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peerless kitchen faucet low pressure? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey there, I want to first off say thanks for any and all input on the matter its much appreciated. I have peerless model# p99578 it's the kitchen faucet two handles and one long neck up the middle. This thing has very little pressure when using hot or cold? It does however have great pressure...

Kitchen Faucet Not working... but sprayer does? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: This faucet was installed by a previous homeowner and I'd like to troubleshoot before diving in or replacing the faucet. This is a compression faucet with a separate sprayer. When you turn on the hot or cold or both, barely a trickle of water comes out of spout. The sprayer works, but...

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

Kitchen faucet handle [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get off my kitchen faucet handle (single faucet) but the hex nut that unlocks it will not turn. Any suggestions how to unloosen the hex nut? I tried vinegar and oil with no success. It is a Kohler single faucet kitchen sink. Thanks, gatnus

View more questions Search