Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny shah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Leak sealer review
    What works best to seal or stop a leak in home airconditioning system ?
    How about in line add on fluid to stop a leak like super seal or pro-tight ?
    How about plug on stuff like Leak Lock ?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2007, 06:09 PM
    They make it and sell it but never put any sealer in sysytem. It's time to call in a tech and get it fixed properly. Adding that stuff in your system will cost you much more that fixing leak
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2007, 09:31 PM
    DO NOT add any of this stuff, the leak/leaks need to be found and repaired by a pro.The stuff you mentioned may not work and could damage your system, so in the long run it will be much cheaper to call in a pro. When it comes to working with freon or leaks you MUST be certified by th E.P.A, if you are caught you may face BIG fines.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 01:50 AM
    Forget the sealer stuff. It can really make a mess of your unit. Call and have someone find and repair the leak properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does block sealer work? [ 34 Answers ]

My engine over heated getting home. Got the car home and hissing sound from under hood. When I opened hood, noticed steam hissing out from the coolant overflow container (overflow) tube. Nothing from any of the radiator pipes. Was at night and figured out there's nothing I could do. Next morning...

Article review [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to write an article review in apa style?

Please Help Review my Accounting Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Accounts Receivable Beginning Balance 0 (DR) Credit Sales 10,000 (DR) Recoveries 50 (DR) Cash Collections 8,500 (CR) Write Offs 300 (CR) Collection from recoveries 50 (CR) Ending Balance 1,200 (DR)

View more questions Search