Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medical16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 07:49 AM
    Dry vent or wash
    This forum is very informative and hopefully someone can help me... Our plumbing inspector has informed my husband that our trap and vent in our bathroom is not washed (or dryvented) correctly. And/or the main stack is not washed correctly. Can anyone explain this to me please!! Thank you, Tami
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2005, 07:22 PM
    With such little...
    Quote Originally Posted by medical16
    This forum is very informative and hopefully someone can help me...Our plumbing inspector has informed my husband that our trap and vent in our bathroom is not washed (or dryvented) correctly. And/or the main stack is not washed correctly. Can anyone explain this to me please!!! Thank you, Tami
    ... detail I expect he (she?) intended to say that a portion of the waste product is being allowed into the vent, enough so to warrant such a remark. Sounds as if you need them (or one of their colleagues) to restate it in terms one would understand, then it can be determined whether you have a real problem. Better yet, while they are explaining it, make them sound very important and ask them how they would go about fixing this problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laundry Pump vent hookup. How? - no vent access [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Laundry Tray Pump System connected to my wash tub in my fifteen year old townhome's basement. I was recently informed that it was not properly installed because I never connected the vent pipe from the pump. I had some one look at it and was told that the house's vent system (which...

Downstairs wash tub backup [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine is next to a 2-bin wash tub in my basement and discharges into it on the rinse cycle. Lately the wash tub has been backing up. I have tried to put lint traps on the washing machine discharge hose to keep lint from going down the drain. This becomes a hassle. I recently tried...

Sperm wash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm HIV positive married man. We planning to have child, and try to do sperm wash in Italy, or any other European country. Is any information available, where and how to apply for this? Much, much thanks for any info. Peter

Kenmore ultra wash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash that I inherited with a house about 6 years ago. All was fine until recently when it became apparent that the dishes were no longer coming out of the dishwasher clean. Glasses come out with a film on them, silverware still looks dirty, plates dirty... Has the thing...

Best wash sale SW available? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone used a wash sale SW? If so, please let me know what you think about it. I need a wash sale SW that can caculate various scenarios. I bought and sold a same stock many times this year. One resulted in a loss which fell into a wash sale situation. I want to claim the full loss for...

View more questions Search