Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chasinr33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Once a cheater, always a cheater?
    I recently found out my girlfriend of one year was cheating on me for over a month... as far as I know. I left her and haven't spoken to her since. I was told the guy she left for has a bad past, sleeps around, has no direction in life, and has cheated numerous times on 2 ex's. What I want to know is, since he cheated in the past, would he do it again, especially since he knew she was with me and did this anyway? He told her he would change, but will he really? He is still a party animal and gets her drunk every night. What do you guys think? Stories welcome!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 01:09 PM
    I don't think he's going to change anytime soon. Just my take on it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 01:17 PM
    He can if he really wants to, but I seriously doubt it.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 04:28 PM
    I think you did the right thing by leaving her. "will he change" I doubt it but not your problem so I wouldn't worry about it.

Sounds like they deserve each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a Cheater [ 12 Answers ]

How do you get the person you hurt back? I cheated on my ex boyfriend and now I don't know how to get him to forgive me and take me back? In the past when he hurt me I found it so easy to forgive him. I feel like it's just not fair. I know it's selfish for me to say but everyone makes...

Is he a cheater [ 3 Answers ]

We have been married for 4 years and he continues to stare at other women. I have told him that it hurts when he does that in front of me and he gets extremely upset and acts like I'm lying.Once he stared to where the lady actually got up and stood behind someone else. He don't do this all the time...

How do I trust after a cheater? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, this is my story... about a year and a half ago I met this guy... I thought he was amazing until I had to go away for university... he cheated on me for pretty much a whole year and sucked me back into it with him making me believe his lies but only to hurt me worse. I finally ended things with...

Am I a cheater [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm really new to dating well I'm in like a 2mth relationship that's not the point I guess. There is no excuse.. I did some foreplay with another guy and I want to know if I cheated? And I also want to know why that happened .I love my boyfriend and I was appalled afterward and felt so...

View more questions Search