Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubymc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Neighbor Trees Eliminating View
    My property in a slight hillside allowing me a wonderful view of the expansive ridge directly in the backyard of my home. My neighbors in the back are a bit below me in that I cannot easily see much except their roofs. Birds have planted trees on my neighbor's property and they are taking away the majority of my view. I have written and asked if they would remove them or if I could have my yardman remove them but there is no response. Any solutions - Spokane (city limits) in Washington
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 05:49 PM
    No there is nothing you can do to force them to remove it. If you hve your yardman go onto his property, it is tresspassing and destruction of his property, He can sue you for the value of the trees and press criminal charges against you, He does not have to respond to you, and you can't do anything about it, unless you wish to buy this property from him.

Apr 28, 2007, 07:02 PM
    I would never have anyone go into a yard without their permission. I have just written them a letter saying if they couldn't afford to do it that if they would like I could have my yardman do it for us. No - I don't want enemies as neighbors.
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 08:22 PM
    I am sorry if I thought that, but it did sort of sound like you were just gong to cut their trees down, we actually had a case of that on here a week or two ago, where someone wrote that their neighbor came and cut their trees down.

I am sorry if I offened you in any way, I would alter my post but then your reply would not make sense.

But that is a very nice offer, and you may pay to have my trees trimed also anytime. I am so sorry I misjudged your post

Apr 28, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Actually my original questions stated in part: I have written and asked if they would remove them or "[U] if I could have my yardman remove them [U]". I am generally quite careful the way I word my queries but will be a bit more cautious in the future. Thank you for your replies.
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Well to be honest sometimes we misread posts, And sadly I know I am guilty at times, but just read some of the ponts under these sections and you will see about 90 percent are trying not to pay someone rent or lease money, they want to break a valid lease, or they don't want to pay their child support and want us to tell them basically how to cheat someone out of what is owed. Now for course if they have a legal basis not to pay, they will be told, but I think too often I get so used to expecting the worst out of posters I read the worst thought into them,

Again I am sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Neighbor! [ 7 Answers ]

I need some advice!! We are new in our neighborhood, and we have become social with our neighbors behind us. However she has become a burden. There are times she is in our back yard raking up leaves and pulling weeds and I can't even work in my garden without her coming out of the house and...

Eliminating in crate [ 1 Answers ]

I have read some of the answers for dog pooping in crate. I have a 2 months old boston terrier. He knows to go on the training papers and he has started to go outside. He goes in the crate at night and cries all night, but he also eliminates in his crate which I thought they were not supposed...

Puppy eliminating in crate [ 3 Answers ]

Our beloved 14 week old golden retriever puppy has been mostly urinating in her crate when left alone. She is completely dry during a 7-8 hour night. The urination (and occasional defacation) occurs despite water being withheld and despite being left in her crate no more than 3-4 hours. She...

Eliminating Laundry Tub In Basement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a house with a 'finished' basement. The laundry room right now has a washer draining into one side of the double laundry tub sink by means of a hose. Sometimes the floor drain backs up or the sink drains slowly as the washer drains. I would ideally like to eliminate the...

Eliminating pregaps with mp3s in data format [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm not a total n00b when it comes 2 this area but of late I've been feeling really dumb and wouldn't mind some help! Im trying 2 burn some mp3 mixsets onto 2 disc in data format, each mixset is in track 4 track format, as in, it's a continuous mix but broken up so as 2 allow u 2 skip from track...

View more questions Search